Feed The Starving Artist


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Scams and Misdemeanors

I have been sitting here all night wondering whether the entire Iraqi dinar revaluation and global currency reset is some sort of massive conspiracy to sell worthless paper to get rich quick dreamers and I have concluded... If so... Then I want in... We need to get a blog...


Maybe it isn't a psychological aversion to getting a job like the rest of us... Maybe the Iraqi dinar really is going to make our brother a multi-millionaire and he will gloat and we will hate him even more than we already do... I think we should go back to the first idea... No one will ever find him because no one will ever MISS him... We can't risk him ever saying I TOLD YOU SO... could never look myself in the mirror again... We do it during that Tony person's call so we can sneak up behind him.and hit him with a big superfantaSTICK ...



Mikey.... When you are done painting the ceiling I need you to design some new money... but no naked people! You hear me?

Oh no... it's bad enough I had to sign an NDA I am not signing a plea agreement in advance...


Jeesh Eve...TSA not only took your shirt and my pants but I think they stole our Iraqi Dinar... The Cradel of Civilization/Babylon customs is one fascist check point let me tell you... You see how that snake was looking at you?

Tony said that DC said that RayRen said that Wethrin said that Pam said that Dan said that Tony ate a hot dog at 7/11 and didn't pay for it...



Designing new money is harder than I thought... They told me to draw something that doesn't seem scary like pyramids with eyes and mythological beasts or slave owners but... jeesh, what else is there?


I have no idea what galactic lightworkers have to do with the global currency reset, we don't even use money but an order is an order... fly to Earth by April 16 2014 and protect the banks from busloads of redneck rich idiots.... Staking out a Wells Fargo parking lot now... banks don't open for a few more hours... I made good time.... setting Taser on  medium stun...


For just 25000 Iraqi dinars a day you can send an orphaned elephant to circus camp...uh... sorry.... I don't get this one... what if we instead say... something like a clown and his elephant were arrested today for using internet blogs to sell people bogus currency... I know that sucks too... maybe we need a camel to hawk dinar...he can have a catch phrase like, "I have a hunch the RV is Tuesday...or...um...we can take lunch and call the writers back in?


I fought in Nam, you fought in the first Gulf War and where has it gotten us? ... well... I suppose gay marriage is something... did you pick up the wedding dress? I am going to be sooo pretty... Remember the drill... RV Tuesday, exchange Wednesday, wealth manager Thursday... Airport Friday... We get married in Honolulu and Goddamn it, live happily ever fucking after...Unless you want to be the bride then we got a problem....




No comments:

Post a Comment