Feed The Starving Artist


Monday, April 14, 2014

Tips From Strangers

No this is a crowbar... You are looking for the wealth manager offices across the street...  Don't tell me you are listening to Exogen? They are just going to laugh at you... Iraqi Dinar right? My wife's into that... Future nest carpeting...


I'm sorry but our bank doesn't accept worthless money... You might want to try Chucky Cheese across the street...


Ummm... Excuse me... I couldn't help but notice you are a broke dirty homeless man... I have a tip for you...
Vietnamese Dong... Here let me give you 5 dollars... Order a million from that currency exchange and when they revalue... Pay it forward by taking a bath....



Remember 4 years ago when I told you to invest everything you have in the Iraqi dinar and you said it was a scam? It is still not a scam and you are welcome for the tip....



My Wealth manager gave me two lousy tips... Invest in the global currency reset and that strip clubs in dairy states were hot....


Capitalism is nearing extinction what you need to do is diversify your currency portfolio... I hear Zimbawe dollar is going to knock off 6 zeroes and come out at 22 cents... That means we can be millionaires for like 20 dollars... You are going to eat me aren't you?


No the value is still not 10... It remains as a fraction of a penny... Seriously consider getting a job in the mean time... at least until either your career as a cavewall artist takes off or your investment in foreign currency pays out... and no I still have no interest in making a baby...


Stupid weather channel.... stupid CNBC Cramer... invest in dinar... evolve your portfolio he says... Tells me a million Iraqi dinar is a minimal investment of a banana... It was my last banana... Stupid rain forest... stupid Cramer...



I'm waiting on Fed Ex to bring me my currency and Fed Ex is waiting on me to invent the wheel...



Hahaha... This idiot bought Iraqi Dinar... If he only had a brain...



RV...mumble mumble...sputter... Millionaire... mumble... Okie... No no... don't.... The plane's wings are made of Jello... Nooooooo....mmmm... Jello... who ate my pink paper jello cake? Mumble mumble sputter... make funny shirts... about RV... pay Landlord... He thinks you are a worthless piece of cheese... who moved my cheese...



No comments:

Post a Comment