Feed The Starving Artist


Monday, April 14, 2014

The Honeymoon Is Almost Over...


No the Unicorns won't be coming they don't believe in the flood... but then they think they are going to get rich from Iraqi dinar... hahaha...


I call it currency... say I want to pay you for ... I don't know... cleaning out my cave... we agree what that is worth to you and I compensate you with that amount... each currency has denominations like for the rock money, nickle, dime and quarter and for the wood money, dollar, 5 dollar, 10 dollar... but for the purpose of trade between countries the overall currency has a value... so say I go from Mesopotamia to Iowa... I will need to change the currency to that country's value... I know you are thinking who determines that? Well... For this discussion let's call them a small enclave of rat bastards...


Warning to all Iraqi dinarians... don't forget to eat...


Umm.. would you consider letting me pay for my Mr. Cheesey and Fry with Iraqi Dinar and can you give me change at 3 dollars and 71 cents per dinar?


When we get rich from the global currency reset Dad can we get flat screens in our bedrooms and  can we take sis on an African safari and feed her to a lion?


No Principal White, I am not going to college I put my lawn mowing money into Vietnamese Dong and Iraqi Dinar and when the global currency reset happens I am going to take the money and buy a million lottery tickets and with those odds... I can retire by the time I am 19...



So let me get this straight, you began to see everyone shapeshifting into rats after your 42nd auto-extension on your currency dealer layaway? 


Do you think after we become multi-millionaires with the global currency reset we can get a TV stand?


Promise me you won't be mad? I took our honeymoon money and I bought 5 million Iraqi dinar...
before you start screaming I want you to listen to this guy named Tony... 





No comments:

Post a Comment